• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

imp based husky

tfctpa

Donation Time
Not to sound ignorant but, what is the orange shield that is attached behind the water pump?

Wombat

Donation Time
Orange shield is a shroud around the fan. From my (hazy) memory of Imps, the radiator mounts to the right of picture.

sunbeammadd

Donation Time
Yes, it's to keep the fan from picking up stones and flinging them around the engine bay. Also handy for keeping you from chopping your fingers off!

ss00032.jpg

Fastback

Donation Time
I like the defroster grid in the rear window. Keeps your hands warm (speaking of pushers...)

I'd love to find a Husky wagon myself.

Wayne

65beam

Donation Time
i received an original piece of literature today and chrysler called it a comfortable 4 seater with 50 cubic feet of luggage space and capable of 40mpg.