• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Identification number rear axle Tiger

pruyter

Donation Time
Hi all!

Can somebody tell me where I can find the identification number on the rear axle of my Tiger?
I now that the number must be KA/64 1001 but up to now I have not been able to find this number.
I don't know if the number is printed on a tag or printed in the axle itself, the axle is covered with a lot of Dinitrol , so it is difficult to see anything.
If I know where it can be found then I will clean the axle in this place and make this indentication number visible.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,

Peter

Asm109

Donation Time
Here is a picture showing where the number is stamped. Number is under white highlighted area. Underside of snout same side as drain plug.
I had to dig it up from the wayback machine on Norm Millers defunct registry website.
Dana44 ID location.jpg

pruyter

Donation Time
Thanks a lot to you both for answering my post that quickly!
Your information has really helped me and so I can avoid cleaning the complete differential from Dinitrol in order to find the number.
Thanks again!

Regards,

Peter