• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Humber Sceptre Rod

lemansvk

Donation Time
In the UK...Not to my personal taste but to each his own....
http://www.tripkings.co.uk/humber/

The Mk 1 Sceptre was, of course, intended as a replacement for the Sunbeam Rapier, and it was even going to be badged as such until a late decision to continue the old Audax bodied Rapier. Mk 1 Sceptres even have 'Sunbeam' chassis numbers.

Cheers, Vic

alpine_64

Donation Time
I think it was tiger tom? who has the Tigerised hillman husky MKI, there are photos on the net.. amazing car

64beam

Donation Time
Hi forum,

What a great complement of vehicle's Doug has restored :cool: (Great Coke machines as well). I especially love the Husky, as Michael said a real little sleeper! I'm not really keen on the Humbers though.

Regards, Robin.