• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

atallamcs

Donation Time
In mid June I will have completely organized my parts after five Sunbeam Alpine, Tiger, Harrington and Race Alpine restorations. I went through things today and there are a lot of items.

I will make a list that will identify the item, its condition and its cost. I did this once before and most items, nearly 150+ went within two days. I believe I have twice as much, a lot of rechromed parts, bits and stainless etc., fuel cell, shortened tiger front springs, set of konis and the list goes on. Please drop me an email of your interest and I will go through those first before I post the list here. Thanks

Bill Atalla
atallamcs@aol.com (mark subject--Sunbeam Inventory)

Dave9

Donation Time
Sunbeam Inventory

Hi Bill,

I am new to the SAOCA Forum and I am looking for a engine oil cooler for a Series V. Let me know if you have any in stock.

Thanks,
David

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Speaking of the race car.... Is it done? Are you going to post pictures of it?

atallamcs

Donation Time
Inventory

No on the horn ring, yes on the gas pedal, and yes pictures will be posted by mid June. I will double check in June on the pedal, pretty sure I saw one in there.

Bill

PS drop me an email atallamcs@aol.com as a reminder on the pedal

BLISTIC

Donation Time
Hello
I could use a 65 series IV clutch / brake pedal. (can a automatic be cut down and used?)

Also a driver side turn signal housing.
Tail light housings...used Ok. They will be sand blasted and powder coated or rechormed.

Series IV drivers door parts. The door is gutted. All I have for it so far is the wing window.

Pete

agmason

Donation Time
How about the aluminum wedges between the x - member and frame for Tiger or the disk brake shields (not bent up or rusted through).