• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hubs id

smashbeat

Silver Level Sponsor
I was given wure hubs and Rims from a friend. He mentioned they could fit an alpine. Do you guys have any idea what they are? They look completely different from the ones alpines use.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20220305_105140.jpg
    20220305_105140.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 27

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well, without splines I don’t see how they transfer any power. I suspect these are generic ‘show’ knockoffs, made to fit into a wire wheel but be bolted between the wheel and hub.

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well, without splines I don’t see how they transfer any power. I suspect these are generic ‘show’ knockoffs, made to fit into a wire wheel but be bolted between the wheel and hub.

Kevin,

I concur. The other thing, and it might be due to the way the picture is framed, but those holes appear to be spaced for multiple FIVE lug patterns.

Just a thought,

smashbeat

Silver Level Sponsor
Kevin,

I concur. The other thing, and it might be due to the way the picture is framed, but those holes appear to be spaced for multiple FIVE lug patterns.

Just a thought,
This friend of mine has jaguars, so that may be it...