• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

How to get a V6 conversion kit?

Jim E

Donation Time
Jose I have been ask by board user mgm6955 how to order a kit, can you help him out? are you producing the kit at this time?

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Jim,

Thanks for helping me and the guys out.

Mark Martin (mgm) called me on skype a few minutes ago. I will be making him a kit soon. I am still making kits one at a time as they are ordered, but am not making 10-20 kits at a time, like I did before. Because of this, I can't ship an order immediately, because I don't make them till I receive the money. I can deliver a kit in about two weeks, but I ask for a month to do it, if something gets delayed, like sourcing some tie rod ends. If I don't have that problem, the kit can be made within a couple of days. the headers take a little longer.

Jose

Jose I have been ask by board user mgm6955 how to order a kit, can you help him out? are you producing the kit at this time?

brushmonky

Donation Time
v 6 concersion

hey Shawn here gots me a 66 we wana convert since the 4 banger has a banging rod now is the time soooooo was wondering how to get a hold of Jose and on them kits thanks very much

britbeam

Donation Time
Jose's V6 Kit helped me build my V6 Alpine in record time.Its now at 22,000 miles and runs like the day it was finished. I drove it today an still Lovin it
Dwain V6 Krazy

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
hey Shawn here gots me a 66 we wana convert since the 4 banger has a banging rod now is the time soooooo was wondering how to get a hold of Jose and on them kits thanks very much

I've got one of Jose's kits, new and unused. Also the required bell housing. Email or PM me.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Brushmonkey,

Alex has a kit ready to go. He can get it to you right away. The bellhousing he has you will absolutely need, so I recommend contacting him.