• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

How much interest in something like this

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I think these would be cool for a kind of hot rod look. The door handles and window cranks are for a VW and the door pulls are for a MG Midget. You could match your custom steering wheel.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 22
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 22
  • products-mgb-or-midget-alloy-door-pull-handle-1437055101.jpg
    products-mgb-or-midget-alloy-door-pull-handle-1437055101.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor

Attachments

• s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 7
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
I found switches that match my steering wheel.
i-SwXVRNM-XL.jpg

i-X6rC5cs-XL.jpg

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I like the guages too! How does the selector switch work and where did you get it (I assume it is the heat and AC)?

Anotehr question, Is the Speedo GPS ?

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
I like the guages too! How does the selector switch work and where did you get it (I assume it is the heat and AC)?

Anotehr question, Is the Speedo GPS ?
Thank you. The selector switch is a stock Sunbeam, just turned vertical, no AC I only use my hard top if it's cold out and I like the heat in the summer. I have a VDO Programmable Speedometer that uses the Mazda transmission inductive sensor.IMG_5607.JPG