• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

How come.....

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
New postings in for sale don't show up in the what's new, or new postings section? Being familiar with this software I know it's a Admin choice. I'd like to move some of Paul Scofield and other people parts like a guy asked me yesterday to sell his wheels. I was in sales and can spell customer service so sometimes it's beer money and often it's one hand will was the other. If I was in this hobby for $ I would never drive my car....
Paid over 5.19 a gallon yesterday....

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ok must be as the OP it doesn't hook up. Thanks for replying guys.
Once you’ve viewed a post, it doesn’t show up in “new posts”. As the creator of the post, you’ve obviously viewed it, so naturally it would not show up in your “new posts”.