• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Holy Cow, 18 years finally

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
It has been a long time sense I have been on this forum, I have late Series V that I purchased 18 years ago, started the rebuild and it is finally coming together.

Last Saturday was finally time to paint it..

Now all the trim and parts are coming together.

More later :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
It really feels good to be back working on it again with plans to be driving it by early spring.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
It looks nice! Keep up the good work, It is usually a slow process but you will be driving on schedule,

alpine_64

Donation Time
Paul looking great! Don't forget to take the grill/emblem support out of the grill opening, you'll be painting it black at some point.

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Michael, I am sure I will, there are many more items that will need final touches also but thanks for pointing that out.

More bits, Hens Teeth installed. :)

alpine_64

Donation Time
Michael, I am sure I will, there are many more items that will need final touches also but thanks for pointing that out.

More bits, Hens Teeth installed. :)

Paul looking great! Non peaks look good too! The grill area is originally finished in a satin black behind the lower valence finisher.