• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hillman Minx

dlyle123

Donation Time
This one is mine. Probably the most original Minx you will ever see. If anyone want's a peek come and take a look....even if you're not a buyer we can talk Rootes.

Faux tgr 66

Donation Time
Great car! When I was a kid living in Bermuda our Priest, Father Clark at St Michael's church, drove one that was donated by a parishioner. Those were considered a fancy car in those days, '60-'63.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
My Unit Supply Officer 1604th Fld Maint Sq Lt Roger W. Stiemler USAF had a Red and White hardtop!
LHD that he took to the States ('59-'62).

Last edited:

Faux tgr 66

Donation Time
We brought our '58 Austin A35 RHD Countryman{wagon} back to Arkansas after my father retired. My brother drove it for a couple of years until it fell apart from rust, and rolling it over in a ditch. The right hand drive drew many stares cause folks around there had never seen one before.