• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hillman convertible florida

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
He sent me a private offfer for $10k.......I have no cash ....thought of trading my half finished series 2 but didn't

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
Still on e-bay.

In my opinion needs a lot of work. Has filler where the rear fender meets the rocker and probable other places. Unable to determine from the photos the condition of the chassis which is critical. Has a poor non original paint in blue. All one color fins should be a different color.
Seats and interior have been done incorrectly and cheaply in non original blue and not to the correct pattern. Engine bay is a mess, no air filter. Soft top is not fully up so probably shrunk. Grill damaged. I would not pay 10-15K for this.