• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hey My Alpine sounds like a Tiger !!!!

64beam

Donation Time
The poor man's V8 :) . You finally got your V8 Peter... pity it's only firing on four cylinders :D .

Regards, Robin.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
If only they made one that sounded like a Merlin. Ever hear a Merlin in a car? Check out Cruella's ride in Disney's "101 Dalmations". Pay attention to the scene where she runs across the creek (woman driver, you know) and looses the bonnet. Sure enough, a V12! Now I ask you, can a woman that drives a Merlin powered sports car be all bad?

Bill

sunbeamowner

Bronze Level Sponsor
I got sent this video a few days back.. apparently there is a V10 one.. Peter.. did you REALLY buy one?

Yes and I had it going while driving round the pits at Phillip Island and everybody who got in the Alpine couldn't stop laughing. I could have sold a dozen of them. However It is only as good as the sound system you play it through and you know how loud mine is.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Peter,

Maybe we should put in and get one for Michael Ban for when he is racing his Alpine. He has always wanted a Tiger :D .

Regards, Robin.