• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hello

alpine_64

Donation Time
E man!

So nice to see you post... Dropped you a line recently... You still Hun**r south of the bell?

Send me a mail with your current # ...

mikephillips

Donation Time
Been quite a few times I've wondered how you were doing Jim, great to see a post from you. Hope you're not somewhere where its cold, like southern Ohio this morning...

Jim E

Donation Time
Working in Tyler TX so not very cold.

Email is the same

Got a new toy with a turbo... oh my ... it keeps trying to kill me

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Well hello Jim,
Good to see that you haven't forgotten about the sunbeam world. Are you moving back to Columbia SC?
Tom j

sd_pace

Donation Time
So nice to have you back on the forum again Jim.. Glad to see ya doing well in Texas. Its been a long while since I was in the lone star beer state.

Jim E

Donation Time
Just here for work Do not live here... still in SC...

want to post a pic of my new toy just to dumb to do it I guess

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Jim, you can E- mail your pictures to Greggers or Alpine66 or to me and either of us can get the PIC up loaded for you..

DanR

Jim E

Donation Time
Is ok not that big a deal but thanks... just a rice grinder with an LS motor and a big turbo.... nothing to see here... move along