• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Head mods

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
It was only the sentence "its like this"

"Its like this" is a fairly common phrase used in American speech, although it seems, not commonly written. It does not mean "Hey, stupid, now pay attention", although I can see how it could be taken that way. It is commonly used as an introduction to an explanation. Do not let it bother you.

Bill

old grumpy

Donation Time
Oversensitive for sure.

It wasnt intended to sound patronizing, sorry if it did.

Of course it didn't!!!! I was joking!!

It's the patronizing space between the words!!!! no,no,no just joking again:D

(these Americans seems to be very serious sometimes):eek:

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Wow... sad news about the prospects for decent bolts. But, hey, if they're that rare, maybe I should put them up on eBay... I'll bet I can retire on the proceeds. ;)

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have a few sets of ARP rod bolts.
If anyone wants to buy new Chevy 5.7 inline rods new from the dealer, please post the part number here. Mercrusier has them too, but I would think they might be more expensive.
Jan

muzzagod

Donation Time
The roller rockers are good, but I would not use old rocker shafts with them. So, the question is, where does one find new shafts?....at a fair price?
Jan
Hi Guys, I know it's an old thread, but any more details or Web links on roller rockers for 1725 engines would be great.

Murray