• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy birthday Jose

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Jose, Hope your birthday finds you and your family in good cheer.

Tom/Susan j

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Happy B-Day Jose! You can look forward to (yet) another year of answering more dumb questions.....

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I have been away from my computer all day, so didn't see this till tonight. What a pleasant surprise. I want to thank all of you for your well wishes, and am really glad to see I have so many great friends on this forum. I think the world of all of you, and am glad I was able to meet so many of you at the Invasion. You guys are the best.

Jose

p.s. I don't mind getting older, because when I was younger, I didn't think I'd live this long. Every day above ground, is a good day, and if I'm not six feet under, I'm doing OK!, as the old blues song goes.