• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Guess all I can do is get wet.....

dmich2

Donation Time
Not looking good for the drive this morning west from Wilmington. Sweet Pea leaks a bit and my wipers suck. :mad: I was going to wait until noon to see if the worst would pass me by but it looks like its moving slower than I expected.

Wish me luck ( and good luck to others traveling today). Just have some pails ready for bailing....

Dennis

alpine_64

Donation Time
Not looking good for the drive this morning west from Wilmington. Sweet Pea leaks a bit and my wipers suck. :mad: I was going to wait until noon to see if the worst would pass me by but it looks like its moving slower than I expected.

Wish me luck ( and good luck to others traveling today). Just have some pails ready for bailing....

Dennis

Dennis... get Rain-X will make a world of difference.