• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

GT Carpets

John Boggis

Donation Time
Hope this helps anyone who is restoring a GT Alpine.These are my old Original carpets...note how the footwell rubber is shaped and not just square as seen on many restorations.

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi John, Thanks for posting this. I am in the process of making some new carpets now. Whats in the car, what I was going to use as a template, is not even close to your photos. I know this is asking alot, but could you put up a dimensioned sketch of the mat? This would really help me make a better mat.

Thanks

Sam

John Boggis

Donation Time
Hi John, Thanks for posting this. I am in the process of making some new carpets now. Whats in the car, what I was going to use as a template, is not even close to your photos. I know this is asking alot, but could you put up a dimensioned sketch of the mat? This would really help me make a better mat.

Thanks

Sam

Sam, I can do that for you... though it might be a few days before I dig the old carpet out.

todd reid

Gold Level Sponsor
Keep in mind that John's car is right hand drive. You may need to make some adjustments for a left hand drive car.