• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Good Lion image

steven

Donation Time
Hi, our Sunbeam Club in Australia wants a good clean copy of the Sunbeam Lion (or dog or whatever) the circular motiff is needed for our new membership cards, the existing one is decidedly blurry from many bad copies over the years. If someone can post a good example it would be appreciated.
Steven

Rodewaryer

Donation Time
I have copies of this like the example on the side of my (at the time) Landy.....but by the time I get home and access, someone will have surely beat me to it.

sunbeamandlandyatenglis.jpg

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Steve,

Have you exhausted all options with the other Australian clubs? Surely one of them will have something you could use. I'll ask around down here if you like?

Regards, Robin.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Logo

Hi Steve,

If you show me a sample of your original I am sure that I can help. I have 4 Sunbeam Lion images on file. The early SI-SII, The SIII, The Canadian SAOC Logo (copyright) and The SAOCA Logo (copyright) all on file. I also have the early Badge bar Lion Logo.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I do not have this exact Lion Logo on file, I would have to draw the logo from scratch. Do you want this done?

Regards,
Andrew

steven

Donation Time
Thanks all, as usual the Forum helps out. I now have 4 images for the printer to select the best one. Thanks again
Steven

65beam

Donation Time

sam,
i have a friend that has a sign shop. he does this on a computer setup of some kind. i can get them in any size including for the wheel hub covers. we made them to fit center caps supplied by VB for the minator wheels they sell. 1 3/8 inch. they are on reflective 3M material that has an adhesive back. peel off and stick on. i called mike today to see if he can make some before i leave for the united. i'll see what current cost is and let you know.