• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

generator bracket

Jeb Stuart

Platinum Level Sponsor
Need the top generator bracket the generator slides on for a S3 - but they're probably all the same thru to the alternator switch. My cracked. Welded it - cracked again. Hoping w/ all the conversion to alternators one is out there. Thanks

65beam

Donation Time
Sunbeam Specialties is supposed to be having some made. I have an order in for two when they come in.

Jeb Stuart

Platinum Level Sponsor
Sunbeam Specialties is supposed to be having some made. I have an order in for two when they come in.

I'll check with him. I don't see one in the catalog so figured they weren't available. Will swing by a machine shop tomorrow and see if, maybe, they'll make one for me. I am thinking it couldn't be that difficult for someone who does this for a living - and, of course, has the right tools. Can't drive the car w/o it.

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I think I have that bracket. See photos. Send me a PM if it looks correct.

Mike

Attachments

• 20171027-003 generator bracket.JPG
    20171027-003 generator bracket.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20171027-004 generator bracket.jpg
    20171027-004 generator bracket.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 17