• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Gas Cap

new owner2010

Donation Time
First, as my user name indicates I am a new Sunbeam owner and to be honest don't know a great deal about them; however, I love the body and lines. With that said I NEED help.

Just got my hands on a 1961 Sunbeam Alpine and I am looking for a few parts. I have been able to locate most of what I need but am having a VERY hard time locating a gas cap. Now my understanding is that it should have three prongs that lock the cap down or something along those lines. So here is what I need:

1. am I right about the prongs (if not what am I looking for)

2. where should I be looking

3. anyone have one they are looking to sell?

Thanks in advance for any help/advise/mocking for lack of knowledge:)

new owner2010

Donation Time
Andrew,

if you can find the three ear cap you have and are willing to sell, shoot me a picture and price:)

thanks for all the info