• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Fuel Tank

mikefuller2

Donation Time
I just found out my fuel tanks are not repairable due to rust. I am looking for fuel tanks for 1965 Alpine IV. Does anyone one out their have a set? Please let me know
Thanks
Mike Fuller2:eek:

65beam

Donation Time
why are you being told they can't be repaired? is the rust on the inside or are there large holes? my series 2 tank had many pin holes when it came back fron the dipper. it's amazing what can be done with a mig. if it's surface rust inside, install a filter to catch the particles.

mikefuller2

Donation Time
Thanks

I wanted to thank everyone for the help. I have found a set of tanks but as always everyone is great to help out.
Thanks
Mike:D