• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Front turn signal housing

Alfred Pine

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey All,

Wondering if someone had a front turn housing in good shape (No Rot) and what they would be interested in return for it.

Thanks

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I've got a few.......but asking for no rot at all is a tall order. Pristine original late front signals are worth their weight in gold, IMO.
SS sells replacement housings for about $180. That should give you an idea of the value of an original housing with no rot.

PM me if interested in a housing that is workable, but pitted.

SeriesVtime

Donation Time
Hey Alfred,

You may have this resolved by now, but... I've got a pair of front signals I pulled from a parts car a few years back.

Neither (left or right) are perfect, upon close inspection, but I'd put them on a non-show ride. The wiring also is not perfect, due in large part to your aforementioned 'rot'.

The 'rot'ten wiring has been replaced, but you may want to do a better rewiring than I did at the time. I believe there are six photos - 3 for left, same for right.

Here's one image w/link. If we're close to same page, click it and you can cycle though the other images to view.

I'm not looking for blood, but rather just having them out of my garage and back into service.

-jeff

Alfred Pine

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks for the offer...I did already get one to replace my swiss cheese model. Probably a few other guys out there that might want them though