• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

From a Rust Free California Car...

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Yeah, he's got a string of stuff available, and the descriptions - misspelled as they are - cracked me up...

"If your car has seen rains, weather or road salts you may need this part. Confirm your application! From a rust free California car. Get a spare now for safe keeping, harc to find with the hardware Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Sold as is, no returns. "

It looks like that sunny California crank saw more salt and rain than any I've ever seen on the east coast!! :D:D

What additional 'hardware' in particular is 'harc' to find on this auction, I wonder?

Cripes, to people ever read these things when they post them? (sigh)

RootesRacer

Donation Time
If you buy something from this guy, insure it, he packs very poorly.

I got stock with a crushed radiator he shipped with USPS, hence no insurance.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Sorry you got stuck - that stinks.

I gotta say, given his auction text, he doesn't seem like he's driven by attention to detail.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
No reply needed. ;)

- misspelled as they are - cracked me up...

I got stock with a crushed radiator he shipped with USPS, hence no insurance.

Cripes, to people ever read these things when they post them? (sigh)

alpine_64

Donation Time
I have bought a couple of things from this seller, small items that arrived safe and sound.. but not large or delciate items. He often has some good hard to find parts... just sad that the sunbeams are turning into bits i guess.