• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Free Sunbeam Alpine to first taker

T

tomlutz

My neighbor has a Sunbeam Alpine in his back yard in downtown Philadelphia that he would very much like to get rid of. It has seen much better days however it does look like there are many salvagable parts.
Please email me at tomlutz@taltech.com if you are interested in hauling it away.

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
This is a Series I or II and still has some good parts on it. If you are close to Philadelphia, PA it would mnake a decent parts car.

Cheers,

graybrstl

Donation Time
Very interested in the Alpine as we are restoring one here in Tennessee and would welcome any and all spare parts, and as we have to be in Philadelpia to pick up an engine within the next week or so could easily put the trailer on the back of the truck and pick it up.

Graybrstl

Buckeye64

Donation Time
Look in " Parts Wanted" under "1950s Alpine Sunbeam in Philadelphia"

I went to look at an Alpine in Philly on Friday, this may be the same car.
Have pixs also and will post shortly if anyone is interested.
It's a SI

norville

Donation Time
Look in " Parts Wanted" under "1950s Alpine Sunbeam in Philadelphia"

I went to look at an Alpine in Philly on Friday, this may be the same car.
Have pixs also and will post shortly if anyone is interested.
It's a SI

sent you a pm'

bob

jmthehermit

Donation Time
That 1964 Dart GT would be a good salvage car too. A V8 engined car and all the stainless would be worth while to sell to a restorer. On the Alpine I see one bumper, four bumperettes, windshield and door posts which are still good and restorable and questionable dash and drive train peices. But the price is right!

Buckeye64

Donation Time
The Dart is interesting, early and rare as far as I can tell.
Someone needs to get to it fast or it to will be gone also.
I would take it and then sale parts or whole car but no room.
There are still parts on the Alpine that can be used, I would hate to see it go to the crusher.

norville

Donation Time
Tim, I sent you an email. I have the room for the pine, but I'm still have a tough time getting the time together.

bob