• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

FREE - Running 1494 Engine Chicago Area

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a running 1494 that needs to go. I would prefer free local pick-up but if someone really wants it the price is $50 plus shipping.

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
I checked the leak rate of the (COLD) engine. 1 -20%, 2-18%, 3-21% 4-19%. They show moderate wear and valves/rings worn but still able to run. I posted some pictures in my gallery under Husky Engine. It is from a Series III Husky. Someone else is interested in the engine. First one to come here gets it.
Tom

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
I’m confused. Is it a 1494 or a 1592? I wish I had a place to store it because I would like another motor, meh.

Where’s the motor geographically? I think a lot of people will jump on it, if it’s close to them.