• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Free 1964 Alpine GT

Mike H.

Donation Time
Hello Folks,

Moving house and I don't have room for two Alpines. I have a 1964 GT that has to go. She will need a ground up restoration. Box frame is sound. I pulled the plugs and the engine turns over by hand. She has the hard top. The wife wants me to scrap it. She and I had a huge fight over that. I paid $500.00 for the car but can't bare to see it go to the scrap. Sills, fenders etc are sound. Floor pans need replaced. Comes with a rebuilt Solex Carb. A tree limb fell on her (too bad it didn't fall on the wife, I hope the falling house has better luck) the hood is dented and the windshield is broken. Need to get rid of the car within a week. Tires will hold air for about a day. I would recommend a flatbed when you come to get her. She rolls ok. I live in Everett, Washington close to Lake Stevens. Please take her off my hands and restore her. I have a Wa State Certificate of Ownership. State Patrol won't title it until it is restored. Call 425-334-0108.

Car is gone. Someone is picking it up on Saturday. Hopefully to restore