• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Found on spokane craigslist

65beam

Donation Time
craigslist

Going by the doors it's a series 2. At the time the cars were built most imports were titled using the year they were sold. Series 2 production ended in February 1963

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Looked at the car today. Very rough (front end accident with plenty of fender body putty -floors have cancer rust - gauges/dash badly weathered - dented trunk lid and no latch system) and worth far less than $1000. The owner is swayed by the notion that he saw a Sunbeam sell for $150,000. I tried to bring him into current reality. He would have none of it. Yes, it is a Series 2

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
65beam, yeah I had a thread asking about that not long ago. I keep forgetting they did that back in the day. I was going by the doors too but wasn't sure if someone had just removed the little wing window deals.

Hi Jerry, was going to go look at it for my boss but ultimately decided it was going to be pretty rough. That's too bad. I met another guy locally that had the same mind set. Guess they'll find out eventually?

-Kyle

Last edited: