• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

forum is growing

jmthehermit

Donation Time
Has anyone else noticed the continued growth in members to this forum? It seems word has spread that this is THE place for information and discussions of all things Sunbeam.:D:D:D Jeff

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
We are averaging 2 to 3 new registrations per week. Not all of them are our friends so we end up banning some from time to time, but yes, I believe the popularity of this board continues to expand. It makes sense - where else can you go and get instant help from such an experienced support network?

chris

Donation Time
I haven't really noticed the number of new forum members, but have noticed the large number of new posts we see very day. It used to take two days to get the numbers we now get in four hours.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I've also noticed that traffic on the other club websites has virtually dried up, so we must be doing something right! :)

jmthehermit

Donation Time
1216 members but only 351 active. Lots of people lurking in the shadows. I hope they know that the only dumb question is the one that hasn't been asked.:eek: Jeff