• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

For you V6 dreamers: T5 & 2.8 bellhousing

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I'm selling these as a set for $400:
1) 2.8 MustangII bellhousing
2) Bag of hard to find flywheel bolts
3) T5 transmission from a '86 Turbo-Tbird (I think), but it looks like its in good shape. I am also including a rebuilding kit & nose piece (throw-out bearing support) that cost $190 alone. This trans still has the original data tag, so you know exactly what this thing it.
The trans can be shipped, but will require me to making a plywood base to strap it down and then packaged in a suitable cardboard box. This alone will cost an additional $30 plus the shipping charges from UPS (UPS limit is 150 lbs, and this item weights 83 lbs and the repair kit 5.0lbs, for a total of 88lbs plus the shipping box (probably another 20 pounds). It might be best if you come and pick-up the items yourself. They are located in Kettering OH 45420, just 2 miles off I-675 and just 12 miles from the I-70/I-75 interchange.
Serial Number on transmission is E7SR-7003-AA REP-AM
13-52-155 23943 F1773
The rebuild kit was purchased from Zumbrota Bearing & Gear in 2001
P.S. - If you need an engine, I have them too. You can pick your's from the lot of 5 engine. $200 each

v6_tranny.jpg