• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

For Sale

Charles Myers

Silver Level Sponsor
For Sale: 1963 Sunbeam Alpine (according to a note in the original Owners Handbook it is a series II. My car was sold but unfortunately Covid complications forced the buyer to renege on the transaction (no hard feelings,) So a year later now. The car has spent some time at K& T Vintage Sports Cars in Bethlehem PA (I have $8000.00) in receipts.

Car has the 1592 engine with a new head (PO) The Strombergs have been rebuilt at K&T – some people have suggested these are the wrong carbs- if so they are a great mod because the car starts, idles and runs great – very quick. Lights, brake lights, turn signals all function as they should, although the turn signals are not self canceling. Brakes, ebrake, tires, interior all good. The car needs a new top…the frame is there and in very good condition. I shipped this car in from Phoenix so there is no rust…zero. I have pictures of the undercarriage and frame that I can send to those interested (the guys at the shop where I took the pictures were shocked and impressed by the absence of rust) Last week end the car made an hour run to a car show and ran smooth and cool, The price is $13,000.00. I am available any time. The reason for selling : getting old and still need to own an old Mini and/or a TD…you know the saying: so many cars so little time.

The car is listed on Craigslist in Lancaster PA and the scammers are driving me crazy – but they will not win.

cjmyers49@gmail.com

717 475-7185

Attachments

• driveway.jpg
    driveway.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 96
  • int 2.jpg
    int 2.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 87
  • engone 2.jpg
    engone 2.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 87
  • top 2.jpg
    top 2.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 86

alpine_64

Donation Time
Nice looking car with some personalisation.
It is a series II and has had the series V 150CD carbs fitted.. Easier to deal with than the original twin zeniths and more classic tha a single carb conversion :cool:

It appears to have a mid 80s jaguar steering wheel badge on the bonnet... Fun

Looks a nice car , good luck with the sale.. If it is a straight rust free car .. Saves a lot of money, time and heartache