• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

For Sale: Series V B395012898 LRXFE

CArmudgeon

Donation Time
Regretfully selling my Series V Alpine due to an upcoming cross-country move. :( Here are the specifics:

- Build date: December 5, 1966
- California/Washington state car
- 1725 engine/4-speed non-OD trans, both said to be rebuilt by prior owner
- 61K miles, condition suggests original, but not confirmed
- Forest Green/black interior
- Old paint with many small defects, but straight body with NO rust
- Stock except for Weber carb conversion, runs well

$10K including complete restorable hardtop w/no rust. $8K w/out hardtop.
Contact me via PM for more info or to discuss. Thanks!
IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Nice looking Alpine!

Where are you moving to?

Seems as if some of the Guys here that are asking for a good car should jump at yours.....

DanR

p.S. A good rust free hard top (late model style) is worth what you are asking given the cost of fabrication of replacement parts and labor.

Some one at the UNITED XXXVI was asking for a hard top ? Who might it have been? I can't remember!

Last edited:

CArmudgeon

Donation Time
Price reduced. Save this Alpine from eBay!

OK guys and gals,

Price reduction of $1K on this Series V Alpine. Now $9K including the hardtop and $7K with only the soft top. Scroll down this thread for more info and photos. Car runs and drives well, located in SoCal.

Please don't make me put this one on eBay!!!