• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Folding instructions

lgurley

Donation Time
I need a copy of instructions for folding the soft top into the SV to prevent wrinkles.

Thanx,

Larry

65beam

Donation Time
folding instuctions

call sunbeam specialties and buy an owners manual . it has a wealth of info for your car including how to stow the top . wrinkles are not the problem,stowing it wrong and punching holes in the fabric is the real problem .

dmich2

Donation Time
Larry, I have a PDF copy I can send to another email address, if you have one. It's too big for the Forum. PM me and I'll forward you a copy you can print, if you're intrested.

Dennis

gordonra

Donation Time
Hi Dennis,

I'd be interested in that as well if you wouldn't mind forwarding to gordonra59 at hotmail period com