• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Florida Car Shows

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
;) So Vicki the Alpine and I are getting back into showing up at car shows. I still don't have her baby book of the restoration and all the other goodies (Sunbeam trinkets) that I often put on display BUT were meeting some Sunbeam owners. Today was the pre 12 hours of Sebring International Race car show at the family owned Wells Chrysler Dealer in Avon Park, FL. What is so new is meeting the snow birds that are here only in the winter, they leave the cars here or the car is still back north. Good to start getting back into the hobby after a 3 year break while relocating. Parents are planning on finally coming to visit in April and bring me the rest of the Sunbeam goodies I have collected over the last 13 years, just a extra motor, tyranny and boxes of parts.

Donna :D

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
sebring car shows

Donna: I was at Sebring SVRA races over the weekend of Mar/4 &5.
Also had the Trans Am cars for the weekend. I was just visiting and did not have my 66 Alpine race car with me. (Maybe next year)
The SVRA had a very nice vintage car show, also many Vettes ( if you still have one ?) You may want to check out this show for next year
No Alpines in the show. One Tiger racing from NY.

Brad