• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Fitting options for Shift Knobs

Toyanvil

Gold Level Sponsor
Very nice. I have to get my little Dunlap lathe up and running one of these days
You should, I have a 1964 11" x 36" Logan that a friend gave me a couple of years ago that was still new in the boxes. I built the stand.
Image%20%287%29-XL.jpg

gatkeper1

Silver Level Sponsor
Thats a perfect size. I keep my eye out looking for one like that. But all I find are small machines or ones with 6' to12' beds . Mine is just a 6"x12"

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Geez Toyanvil-I don’t need one but tempted to order anyway since it’s so pretty! Nice work.

I had a machinist friend of mine make an adapter to match a grip from a WW2 P51 to my shifter.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
You should, I have a 1964 11" x 36" Logan that a friend gave me a couple of years ago that was still new in the boxes. I built the stand.
Image%20%287%29-XL.jpg
WOW! Complete with quick change gears. I'm normally not envious, but boy, are you tempting me.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Yes, some people have it, most do not. He definitely has "it". Strange, but my father had it and our youngest son has it. It sailed right over me!
Bill