• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

fender to fire wall supports

bpthomas

Silver Level Sponsor
I am missing the fender to fire wall supports and I was going to make a set dose anyone know the diameter of pipe that was used

boss-tiger

Silver Level Sponsor
Not an expert on this but from memory, often the right stay brace on alpine has a bracket welded to it I believe for the coil but ? I think otherwise it is the same length (we need someone else to help confirm please), then again I 'think the left side then may be a different lengths (Alpine vs Tiger). Some one smarter than myself on this please jump in. I do think that I may have a set for Tiger stay braces somewhere - will check and get back to you on that. Also to note, some stay braces fit perfectly, others seem too short and there are special shims from factory to correct 'fit' to car if needed.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Tiger - I didnt know there was a difference
The diameter and wall thickness of the braces are the same , the angle and length are different for the tiger.

You could get SI/II alpine ones which are the longest and don't have brackets on the them and cut them to length and angle and reuse their mounting brackets which are the same.