• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

en LIGHT en me

jmthehermit

Donation Time
I pulled this interior light off a rusted Series 3 and would like to know the proper way to run the wires from the door switches. Are they exposed and run up the weatherstripping? What side are the wires routed to the light? And finally did they have an off/on switch like the map light above the glove box? Thanks, Jeff

alpine_64

Donation Time
Jim,

I think you will find the wires run tucked into the windcreen seal along the window frame then dissapear into the body once they reach the scuttle area before going into the switches mounted in the screws in the a-pillar/door jamb