• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Early Series Tail Light Retainer Brackets

Bill Eisinger

Platinum Level Sponsor
I need the u-shaped brackets that the tail light housings bolt to on early series cars. They commonly break off as did 3 of mine which my body/paint guy then proceeded to lose. Need 1 top and both bottoms....I can likely eventually kluge something that will work but I'm not all that great at fabbing parts plus the originals have a compound bend in the legs which I'm really not capable of doing. I'd even be happy to borrow a set so I can get someone else to make new ones.

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
I have some, but I think there is only 1 per side, the top has a bracket welded across with a hole for mounting, no? Anyhow, give me a call tomorrow (Thursday) @ 78l 829 O55O 8-5 est Jeff