• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

E-mail Notification

Mark T

Donation Time
I used to get instant e-mail notification if anyone replied to a thread that I had started or posted to, but that doesn't happen any more. I checked in CP Options under the Default Thread Subscription Mode and I do have it set for Instant E-mail Notification. Any ideas? Thanks!

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Let me go through the Admin settings and see if that feature is turned on or not. This vbulliten admin console is a bit confusing to navigate sometimes and there are a lot of default settings that are set the way we don't want them. Could be disabled on the back side. I'll work on that.