• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Drove off at..............

slippery_biscuit

Donation Time
What's missing is a definition of "low" speed. I suppose relative to 120 mph, even 40 could be considered low. That looks like a giant snow blower was eating it.

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
"Other than the damage from the accident, the car is in excellent shape". And the lights work, so that's OK.

64beam

Donation Time
Why couldn"t he have done that to one of the MG's :( . I don't know about other people, but I certainly would not like to drive that even if it was repaired well (Just never be the same). I think it is time to say good bye to another poor Tiger and salvage the parts.

Regards, Robin.

64beam

Donation Time
The picture of the poor rolled Tiger (FRW 667 C) in 'the works Tigers' book doesn't look much worse than the one in this post. Certainly suggests it was going fairly quick.

Regards, Robin.