• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Door trim replacement aftermarket sources

Jagman60

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi everybody, Hoping to get the finishing touches on my series 2 and get on the road this spring. I need an aftermarket source for the trim which goes between the windshield and the door post, also the window rain shield (between window and doors.) Suppliers dont seem to have it in stock. Also looking for a complete exhaust but Supplier says its on back order and a year out! Any body know of other aftermarket vendors that make a suitable replacement.
Rick

alpine_64

Donation Time
Do you mean the rubber seal that runs down the side of the windscreen frame that the chrome window guide seals against?
Worst case the sunbeam door seal works...but I believe the UK suppliers have the correct profile A post screen seal.

Jagman60

Silver Level Sponsor
Yes, I think we are talking about the same thing. Mine is all hardened and cracked, cant even tell what it originally looked like. Who are good suppliers overseas?