• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Door Closing Pads

alpine_64

Donation Time
They are made of thin sheet metal and have a small radius edge that is not necessary for a new part. I could not get my printer to scan my drawing so I attach a photo with dimensions. The holes on the curve are not for mounting and would only be used with a coating to allow better attachment. The other two holes are for mounting screws into the end of the dash.
Brilliant!! Thank you
It would be good to put these drawings in the tech and parts section of the gallery .. I actually years ago had put the parts book images of them there I think

Last edited: