• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Door cards and interior pieces

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey all, making some progress on my Alpine, almost at a point where I need to address the interior. Does anyone have any door cards for a Series II? I figure I only need one to use as a template, but I would prefer a matching set. Also looking for the misc vinyl interior pieces. Let me know if you have some, and thanks!

- Garet (Series II, year 8 of the 4 year project)

Acollin

Platinum Level Sponsor
Door cards

I made new cards for my series V 1966 from the old. If my templates work I would happy to trace you a set. I do not know what the differences would be between a series v and your car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 30

65beam

Donation Time
pieces

Sunbeam Specialties has the door panels precut in black plastic. I have them on three of my cars.

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
I made new cards for my series V 1966 from the old. If my templates work I would happy to trace you a set. I do not know what the differences would be between a series v and your car.

Andrew,

I sent a PM, would love to get a trace of your template. Please let me know what I owe for your time and shipping. Thanks!

- Garet