• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Congratulations!

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
With the help of Greggers, I finally cracked the login code. It is good to see photos that are larger than a postage and don't turn sideways or upside down when they are expanded. Well done indeed! Now to find out if they will disappear with the next full moon.

While I'm in the complaining mode, can anything be done about the tiny light grey (or blue) print? Is monitor ink that expensive? I'm at that stage of life where visually obnoxious is good. As an example, finding the "reply" box requires considerable imagination. It shows up as a blank area on my screen. I found it the first time by clicking on "Post Reply" and was told there was no content.

Bill

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
While I'm in the complaining mode, can anything be done about the tiny light grey (or blue) print? Is monitor ink that expensive? I'm at that stage of life where visually obnoxious is good. As an example, finding the "reply" box requires considerable imagination. It shows up as a blank area on my screen. I found it the first time by clicking on "Post Reply" and was told there was no content.

Bill

I understand fully. I've created a new "Style" that uses higher-contrast colors in areas like that. It'll take some work to get it right. And I'd be guessing at what might work, so if you could start a conversation with me in Private Messages, we can work together to create a look for the site that works for what is surely quite a few of our members.

To switch to the new style, in the bottom left hand corner, click on SAOCA. Then in the window that pops up, click "SAOCA High Contrast." It'll change the look of the site. (Admittedly, it's not high high contrast, but we'll get it to a place that works)