• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Clutch kit for 77 Mustang II 2.8 V6

buddy

Diamond Level Sponsor
Has anyone purchased a Clutch kit for Mutt II in the last few years? If you have, where/whom did you purchase it from? Also, if you did make a purchase of a kit would you tell me how much it cost? I am having trouble finding a source for a replacement kit for my car.

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Heck, just abbreviated I suggested to type Phoenix Friction into Search, you’ll see several posts that include part numbers. I used that company for my V6 swap years ago and was very pleased.

Beamin

Platinum Level Sponsor
Perfect timing! I’m in need of a more driveable clutch for my V6 project and was about to start my search. Now I’ve got a good starting point.