• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Clutch Cylinder Spacer

donchiotos

Donation Time
I am looking for the spacer that goes between the clutch master cylinder and firewall. I missed the ones that were on ebay last week, and there is one on ebay now that is for a Jaguar, but I'm not sure if it will fit. He wants $35.00, and the otherones that were on ebay, Sunbeam listing, went for $16 or $17.00. That's why I think it is a high price.. So if anyone has this spacer and would like to sell it for a reasonable price, please let me know...... Thanks, Don Chiotos

65beam

Donation Time
spacer

i have bought quite a few items from this guy and every item is packed well and insured when shipped . also, every item i have bought from him has been cleaned and detailed. he has spent a lot of time making them nice . you will be happy if you buy. and he does not ship by the slow boat thru china .the items arrived in about two days. i don't know this guy, i'm just stating what i have expierienced .

62 Canuck

Spacer

I have 3 or 4 exrtras - if you want to forward your address, I will send you one.