• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Clutch and pressure plate

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
I am nearing time to put my engine and transmission back in my S V and wondering where is the best place to get my pressure plate and clutch disc overhauled or exchanged. I am in the central Texas area.

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
Should have let my fingers do the walking before I asked the the question. Found a company, Brake & Clutch Service in Waco, Tx just 30 miles from home. I dropped off the pieces and they say they will be ready in 2 days.

Will repost here when I get them back and let everyone know how they look. May be a source for others looking for service on their Hens Teeth in the future..

Keep driving
Paul