• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Cleaning out shed....can deliver to Columbia

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I am cleaning out my shed of the larger pieces that are hard to ship....My wife is following me in her small pick up to Columbia, so if you want a part and we can agree on a price, we can throw it in the back of the truck...She is to follow me in my Alpine and rescue me when I break down (I let the car sit for a few years) as soon as I fix one problem, another crops up....wish me luck.....Check out this link to pics on Photobucket....I have other bits too...my cell is (561) 222-8547...located in Jupiter, Florida I am not bringing this stuff unless someone agrees to buy it....partial list is fenders, hoods trunks, doors, New door skins, Softop frames (earl yand late...Seats and seat frames, 6 bolt bell housing...must 2 shifter....early windshield (nice) set of gas tanks (hot tanked and resealed on inside) ect ect located in Florida ...photobucker link ............................http://s721.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikeflbmer/library/Sunbeam Parts for sale

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Parts avail

I just added some more stuff and pictures....so far no one wants any of it...so I wont be bringing any of it...mike

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
What would you want for a series II winshield with good glass? (mine's pitted).
Also would you have the cantrails (bars that clip on the soft top frame and follow the door windows)?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Would love to have the rear section picture 54. Anyone going from the West Coast?

Wish I could get thru all the pix without the annoying Mazda ad popping up.

49fl

Platinum Level Sponsor
Parts Interest

Mike,
I tried to call your cell, but it said you were out of the area. I wonder why! At any rate, looking at your photobucket, I noticed the red hood with louvers, any rust, is it in usable shape except for minor dings and the like, what your asking $. How about the hardtops, need a good frame with as little rust as possible, the black one? asking price? Finally, I noticed some door skins which I believe are on e-bay, if you do not sell, what would you like to get out of these? I am coming to Panama City Beach in early June, how far is Jupiter from there, could I p/u this stuff up then, if we can make agreement, etc? I would like to know what you think?
thanks
Jim

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Mike, I tried to PM you a couple weeks ago.... your box was full, then sent you an E-mail ? Haven't heard any thng.

Call me 864-554-0814 or E-mail.