• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Chrome grill trim sections and badge

Alfred Pine

Silver Level Sponsor
I have the center chrome grill sections and badge EXCEPT for the "outer nose" trim piece (I'm keeping that one). I don't see any issues at all but I have not cleaned them up either. Should be on the better side of typical condition. If you need any more pics let me know

http://goo.gl/photos/wY2UcbGERXFHKUef7

Thanks,

Alfred Pine

Silver Level Sponsor
Bump

Hey all,

I had a request for better pics of the trim and badge pieces so I added them into the link from my first post right below this one.

The two short pieces cleaned up very well (I didn't polish them) but seem fairly flawless, the long piece has some very small rock nicks/dimples...which my new pictures make look more striking then they are, but I'd rather someone be happily surprised than bummed when they arrive.

The badge surround is very good and the badge center needs micro polished (looks dull) and could use a couple of small touches of matching blue fill paint.

Just want to be up front.