• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Christmas Present for Alpine Owner

jfcroni

Donation Time
Anyone have any ideas for Xmas gifts for a Sunbeam Alpine owner? Already have coffee cups, round placard for garage art, and shirts...

Rick Young

Platinum Level Sponsor
I did laugh at the tow rope idea.
AAA offers different levels of towing coverage. Up to 200miles 1x per year.
I've use mine several times over the years.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Heated seat kits. They're easy to add, and really transform the car in terms of drive-ability in spring and fall.

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
We have a local disabled workshop and the people there make all sorts of wooden objects. It gives them a 'job' and reason to get up and leave the house in the morning and it benefits the community. They are currently in the process of making me a 3D carving of my Alpine on a wooden background. I'll post a picture once I get it.

There are often initiatives like this in operation but you have to search them out. Would make a great present as it is a piece that you would want to display and is of the correct colour and specification of your own car..

Tim R

jfcroni

Donation Time
We have a local disabled workshop and the people there make all sorts of wooden objects. It gives them a 'job' and reason to get up and leave the house in the morning and it benefits the community. They are currently in the process of making me a 3D carving of my Alpine on a wooden background. I'll post a picture once I get it.

There are often initiatives like this in operation but you have to search them out. Would make a great present as it is a piece that you would want to display and is of the correct colour and specification of your own car..

Tim R
Awesome, love to see it!

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Heated jacket or small heated blanket. Although I have to block the radiator on 50 degree days to make the heater effective.

jfcroni

Donation Time
Not much driving in the winter around here. Once they drop salt on the streets, it's kinda over until spring - for me. Good old Chicago weather.