• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Central Ohio Imps

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Are there many/any nice Imps in central Ohio? Racing or street, either one. Contact info would be great, too...

Thanks

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Hi Ken,

I got mine from Tennessee and it is a blast to drive. I would also like to get another one and will let you know if I find a decent driver. I do know that Doug Jennings Jr. had one in his Dad's shop a while back so give hime a call and let me know what you find out.

Best regards,

Jack

65beam

Donation Time
imp

little doug's imp is still there. it's a prety nice california car that needs a paint job. isn't there an imp at a museum in dayton?

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Just a note I found three Imps here in NC one body zero rust two others ok , three drive trains and lots of parts.:cool:
PS they are S2 cars all three of them.

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Thanks for the input, folks... I appreciate it. I'm not in the market, though, for purchase. Just for a somewhat local contact at this time.